Skip To Main Content

Header Holder

Horizontal Nav


Interior Fixed Image

Banner Courthouse

Records Requests Transferring Schools Address Changes

Records Requests

Schools:  Please submit your official records request to 

NWMS Registrar, Michele Nord


fax: 317-773-2829

Transferring Schools/Withdrawing from NWMS


If you are transferring out of NWMS, please email your name and your student's first and last name to the NWMS Registrar, Michele Nord, at  Mrs. Nord will follow up with you regarding your child's withdrawal or transfer. 

Address Changes


All address changes will be made upon receipt of updated proof of residency documentation. Please email your proof of residency document (a utility bill dated within 30 days OR signed residence lease, deed, contract agreement or mortgage paperwork) to the NWMS Registrar, Michele Nord, at   Please note your student's first and last name.